"Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own." -Aristotle
Who can compete with the love of a mother for her children? No one! A mother is always a winner, hands down! And her love is like that of a flower that doesn't wilt, but remains young forever, spreading its scent and sharing its beauty with her little buds. She may start with a scolding, but eventually ends up healing the wound with a gentle hand. She may worry and show concern, more than you think is needed, but it's always bundled with genuine affection and care for your well being. And sometimes she may quote, out of love of course, some of which are crazy one-liners that have little meaning, to keep you on track. Be as smart as her and tell her some one-liners to honour your mother this mother's day. In the following section some innocent one-liners have been mentioned for all sons and daughters. Have a read!
One Liners for Mother's Day
Looking for fun and innocent One Liners for Mother's Day? Go through this page and find them at your service.
One Liners on Mothers
- Momma, if I could give you diamonds for each tear you’ve cried for me and sapphires for each truth you made me see, you would be the richest mom in the world.
- Whenever I’m having a bad hair day and it’s all tangled, my mom will comb it out, very gently, until every knot is gone.
- She is very smart, and that’s a good thing, because my dad isn’t that smart.
- When I’m around her, I feel like I’m a lion cub, and she’s the lioness, and she’ll roar at anybody that tries to harm me.
- She told me that if anything ever happened to me, she would lose her mind and be heartbroken forever.
- Her love makes my world go round.
- When I am sad, she gives me a hug and some hot chocolate.
- My mom has some telepathic way of telling the future.
- Her hugs make me warm on chilly days.
- For the hand that rocks the cradle—Is the hand that rules the world –William Rose Wallace
- In the future, I know I will thank her, because without her pushing me on my homework and other things, I would be a hobo.
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. –Aristotle
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. –Honore de Balzac
- The mother is the one supreme asset of national life; she is more important by far than the successful statesman, or business man, or artist, or scientist.—Theodore Roosevelt
- My mom is like the soil, and I am the flower.
- She was my first best friend, and she will always be first in my heart.
- My mom is the best doctor who runs to cure me when I fall down and break my knee.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my Angel mother. –Abraham Lincoln
- A man loves his sweetheart the most; his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Mother is one of the names of God gifted to children
- A mother never thinks about herself only. She includes her child in her thoughts and always keeps the child’s choice at the top.