Make your mother feel special and wanted by dedicating some Mother's Day messages to her. Read on to find quotes for Mother's Day.
Mother's Day Messages
Mommies are so special in our lives that we extend to do anything and everything for their smile and happiness. And why shouldn't they be admired? After all, they play several roles for us, as our mentor, friend, sister, partner, and role model. No matter how far we move from our mothers, the unique place that they hold in our hearts cannot be replaced by anyone. They will be remembered and cherished for all the love, kindness, and support they have bestowed upon us. Though we love our moms, with increasing job and family responsibilities, we fail to express that profound feeling. Let's take this opportunity on Mother's Day to greet her, to wish her, to thank her, and to make her feel how special she is for us, that she is still loved and cared for. These are our suggestions of what all messages you can send her. Take a look!
Messages For Mother's Day
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson
- There is no velvet so soft as a MOTHER's lap
No rose as lovely as her smile,
No path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
- Archinbald Thompson
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Marion C. Garretty
- Richer than Gold You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be - I had a mother who read to me.
- Strickland Gillilan
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
- Sarah Malin
- The miracle of life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice... MOTHER.
- Joel Barquez
- This heart, my own dear mother, bends, With love's true instinct, back to thee!
- Thomas Moore
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are certain that they are their own.
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
- Lord Langdale
- On Mother's Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines: You’re my mother, I would have no other!
- Forest Houtenschil
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan
- No one in the world can take the place of your mother. Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right. She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones.
- Harry Truman
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes