The most beautiful of all the bonding on this earth is the one between a mother and her child. Mother's Day is a delightful day for kids. It comes across as the perfect time of merry making and carousing with mothers. Kids view it as the perfect chance to thank their mom, in their own simple way, for everything she has done for them. There is always a tinge of innocence associated with the ways, through which children express their gratitude towards their mother. Usually, kids are very creative. They can utilize these skills in making Mother's Day cards for their mom. Let's learn how children can make some cute and lovely cards for lovely mummy, on this special day and convey their heartiest and deepest feelings for them.
Mother's Day Cards For Children
On Mother Day, kids can make cards for their mom, to let her known how they love her. Know about Mother's Day cards for children.
Mother's Day Cards For Kids
- Construction Paper
- Acrylic Paints
- Crayon or Marker
- Small Paint Brush
- Depending on the desired size, cut the construction paper. If you want a small card than, cut the construction paper in half. For larger cards, leave it as it is. All you need to do is fold the construction paper in half.
- We will now make flowers on the card. Using acrylic craft paints, color your pointing finger. Use this for making the center dot of each flower. Try to employ colors like pink, blue, and purple.
- For making petals of a flower, paint the thumb first and apply it to the paper. Next, paint the pointing finger and apply it to the paper.
- Repeat this process with each finger, so that there is a different finger for each petal.
- Repeat for each flower.
- Using a small paint brush, make the stem of the flower.
- Now, use your thumb to create the leaves.
- Make sure that you use colors that are in contrast with your construction paper, to come up with an attractive color combination.
- When the card is complete, write a message inside it.
- Construction Paper
- Sheets of Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Fold the construction paper in half.
- Trace both the hands of your child on a separate sheet of paper.
- Cut out the hands along the tracing lines.
- Let your child color the hands.
- Open up the card and apply glue on the back side of the hands.
- Paste the hands on each side of the hand, such that the fingers and thumbs are sticking out. When the card will open, it will give the appearance of the hands sticking out.
- Allow your child to decorate the card and write a Mother's Day message on it, like "Happy Mother's Day" or "Mom, I love you this much!".