Mother's Day is a time when God gives us a golden opportunity to thank him for blessing us with the most wonderful person in our lives - our mother. A mother plays several roles right from giving birth to us, cooking meals, teaching us, doing the laundry, cleaning homes, taking us to bed, narrating bed time stories, and taking us to school. With so many roles and responsibilities, we often forget to thank and honor her. Thus, with the approach of Mother's Day, it is our turn to express our deep love and heartiest feelings for our lovely mom. Impress your mother this Mother's Day by cooking her some gorgeous and simply irresistible meals that she would remember throughout her life. Nothing is better than gifting a delightful meal prepared by her children for a mother. Let your thoughts and emotions follow out as you serve your mom with delicious and delectable chocolate covered pecans as the dessert. Take a look at the three recipes listed. Pick up the one that delights you the most.
Get different this Mother's Day by preparing for your mom chocolate covered pecan. We help you make some with the recipe given below.
Chocolate Covered Pecans Recipe
- 1 packet semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar (sifted)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/3 cup Pecans (finely chopped)
- Melt chocolate in a saucepan. Keep the heat to the minimum and stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, egg, and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Let the mixture cool for about 30 minutes until it is firm enough to handle.
- Shape into ½ inch balls.
- Roll in finely chopped pecans.
- Serve thereafter.
- ½ cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Pecan Halves
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Take a medium metal bowl and mix together chocolate chips and cream.
- Place the bowl on top of a pan of simmering water. Stir constantly until the mixture melts and turns smooth.
- Remove the bowl from heat and fold in pecan halves. Stir until the pecans are completely coated with the mixture.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove a few pecans at one time.
- Separate the pecans and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Place them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes, until set.
- Serve cold.
- 1 ounce unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- 7 tsp Sugar Substitute (divided)
- ½ cup Pecan Halves
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Combine together pecan halves, 2 tsp sugar substitute, and cinnamon in a plastic bowl. Secure the lid and shake well until coated.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Add cream and remaining sugar substitute. Stir well until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Dip the pecan halves, one at a time, into the chocolate mixture and stir until they are completely coated.
- Place the coated pecans on a wax paper or serving plate.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.