One of the most special and delightful occasions in the festival calendar is Mother's Day. Celebrated on the second Sunday of May annually, Mother's Day is observed in United States and various other parts of the world. Every person wishes to honor and pay a tribute to his mother and hence, indulges in the grand celebrations of this wonderful occasion. For all the wishes and wants our mothers fulfill wholeheartedly, there can be nothing better than dedicating a day for mothers. With this, the essence of this occasion can be felt in the air with markets, shops, and complexes being decorated and flooded with all sorts of gifts and accessories for the festival. But, nothing can beat the merriment of this occasion than preparing a homemade meal for your mother. To begin with, we present you an apple and maple syrup pie recipe that is sure to tempt your mom's taste buds the moment your remove it from the oven. Time to dig into a piece of delicious and lip-smacking pie! Check it out!
Treat the sweet taste buds of your mother by making her delicious apple and maple syrup pie. Check the recipe for the same.
Apple and Maple Syrup Pie Recipe
- 1 Pie Crust
- 4 Apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Lay the apples in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Blend maple syrup and cornstarch together in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan, along with margarine, and cook over moderate heat.
- Stir continuously until the consistency of the mixture becomes very thick.
- Pour the maple syrup mixture over the apples.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- This recipe makes 8 servings.
- 5 Apples (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 2/3 cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- ¾ cup Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Arrange the apples slices in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Pour maple syrup over the apples.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a bowl and beat until creamed.
- Gently fold in flour, salt, and oats.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes, until the apples are tender and oats mixture turns golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and slice.
- Serve warm.
- This recipe makes 9 servings.